From choosing corporate relocation services to final invoicing, let Allied manage your employee’s move. Our highly-trained staff is apt to manage every last detail of a corporate relocation, ensuring that no minute aspect is overlooked. It is this move management from inception to completion that lets Allied provide efficient, seamless employee relocations all over the world.
By explaining the various corporate relocation services offered, your employee will be well informed about how his or her relocation will be managed. The move counselor will be there to answer any questions or provide feedback throughout the relocation process. There will be no point in time during relocation where your employee will feel lost or unaware of the progress.
Montenegro – Move Management from a Corporate Relocation Company
Allied understands the importance of keeping your employees informed with timely and accurate information throughout the relocation process. A qualified moving counselor is assigned to each corporate relocation to provide your employees with a single, dedicated point of contact. Your company can feel confident that Allied’s move management process will ensure a successful move every time. Here is our six step plan for success:
- Every phase of a corporate relocation is supervised and monitored by a qualified Allied moving counselor. The moving counselor assures that Allied’s procedures and services-from pre-move planning through final invoicing-strictly comply with your company’s relocation policies.
- During the pre-move consultation, the moving counselor conducts an in-depth needs analysis to identify the specific relocation requirements, expectations and concerns of the relocating family.
- Allied’s moving counselor prepares a survey of corporate relocation services and determines estimated costs based on a thorough room-by-room analysis of household goods to be shipped, making note of special packing and transportation requirements.
- After the estimate is approved, our counselors will assign a move coordinator to the move who will personally update your employee on all of its phases, from when the packers will arrive to exactly when final delivery will be made.
- Each transferee is contacted one week prior to and on the actual days of packing, loading and delivery. Should any of these events be more than one week apart from each other, regular contact will be maintained throughout.
- If your employee requires information or has questions regarding the move, they may simply contact their move coordinator. The coordinator is empowered to respond quickly, providing the necessary information to your employee.
CRC – The Customer Resource Center
The Customer Resource Center (CRC) is the quality assurance nerve center. The CRC functions as a critical support group for the Allied system and its valued corporate customers. As a “fail safe” component of Allied’s quality service delivery process, the CRC reinforces the agents’ resources with the flexibility and muscle of Allied’s worldwide transportation network. The CRC also works proactively, creating daily service reports, which are generated and shared with the agency move managers and Allied’s national operations center. The reports are reviewed daily to identify potential problems that require preemptive action.